EunHae ♥

EunHae ♥

22 March 2014

10 months anniversary (22/10/14) ♥

Today is the day !!
Today is our 10 months anniversary
We have been together for 10 months

Even though already 10 months , 
but today is the first time ,
just only we two hang out together . 

I'm really feel happy today ,
Finally just only we two hang out together .
I want to say thank you .
Thank you for accompany me today
22/10/14 
Thank you Bii

But at the end , 
me make you feel sad ,
because I don't trust you :(
Because I don't trust you really will buy the thing ,
I thought you just joking ...
SORRY :'(

Are you still angry for this ?
Bii , really SORRY ...
I know I make you feel disappointed  ,
because I don't trust you :'(

I promise you ,
NO next time ,
Okay ?
Please forgive me lar~~


 Anyway ...
 HAPPY 10 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY 
22/10/14
I LOVE YOU 


No comments:

Post a Comment